Organized in the Fall of 1940, the Lititz Lions Club was sponsored by the Warwick Township Lions Club in District 14D and received its charter on March 6, 1941.
The original Club consisted of 50 members. Current membership is 60+ members.
Please enjoy this slideshow of
The Beginning of Lions Clubs International and a History of The Lititz Lions Club.
This was presented at our Club meeting on June 6, 2019,
by Lion Don Campbell.