The parade begins at Cedar and Main Streets and proceeds west on Main Street to Broad Street, then south on Broad Street to Lemon Street, east on Lemon Street to Cedar Street and then south on Cedar Street ending on east Main Street where the parade originated.
1. Cars used for Halloween Court and Lion's Club President
2. Cars or trucks used to pull floats. Business vehicles bearing company name and logo may be used, however, the business name and logo should not be a part of the main float.
3. Civic, social, fraternal, school and scout groups may enter.
4. Horses or other animals are allowed only if followed by your own clean-up person.
5. Bicycles, go-carts, motorcycles are allowed if they are decorated and entered into one of the prize divisions.
1. No political floats.
2. No commercial or business organization entries. Please refer to description of a vehicle pulling a float.
3. No cars or trucks. Please refer to description of a vehicle pulling a float.
4. No throwing of objects to spectators from floats or moving vehicles. Handouts can be made by walkers along the parade route.
Lititz Boro Police are requesting a public media announcement regarding
placement of chairs, blankets, etc. as follows:
1. Police will be bagging parking meters three (3) hours before scheduled event.
2. People may put chairs and blankets down two (2) hours before scheduled event (parade). On blocks where there are no parking meters, people may put chairs and blankets down five (5) hours before event
3. Chairs and blankets will be collected by police if policy is not followed as indicated, subject to penalties and fines according to law.
For additional information, call (717) 371-1846.